Middlecreek Christian Church is an outgrowth of Timothy Middlecreek United Methodist Church which had its beginnings in several other denominations back in 1866. The original church sat on a small tract of land a few hundred yards south of our present location.
Middlecreek Christian Church is a non-denominational church where God’s Word is taught and the gospel of Jesus Christ is central to the life of the Church. Middlecreek Christian Church began in 1983. The land on which the church building lies was donated and additional land was purchased to compose the present acreage. The present building was constructed with a considerable amount of donated materials and labor. The pavilion and recreational areas were added later. It was truly a miracle of God!
The Reverend William Blackburn was the founding Pastor and there have been five successive Pastors
- The Reverend Jacob Samuel
- The Reverend Richard Hughen
- The Reverend Wes Wales
- The Reverend Steven Boothe
- Jeremy Woodhouse
Our current pastor, Pastor Jeremy Woodhouse, came to Middlecreek in February of 2021.
Our Associate Pastors
The Reverend Franklin Robatin served as Associate Pastor under our first three pastors of the Church and was honored by the Church in 1999, given with the title of Pastor Emeritus.