Guidelines for Worship gatherings at MCC
Romans 13:1 says “Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.”
Over the past year-plus, MCC has chosen to abide by the state and federal mandates regarding the COVID-19 virus. Finally, all of the mandates/requirements have been lifted.
The leadership at MCC believes that we should continue to follow the guidelines set out by our government officials. Social distancing is no longer required. We can hug and shake hands. We are no longer asking you to wear a mask while you are inside the building.
However, we do recognize that some people may still have reasons to be concerned about their health. So, the leadership at MCC is also asking that we all show respect to those who choose to continue to social distance and/or wear a mask. If this is you, we encourage you to continue doing what you feel is right and/or necessary.
God commands us in Philippians 2:3-4 to “Do nothing from selfish or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also the interests of others.”
Remember the unity and love of Christ that kept us together this past year+ and please continue to put Christ and others before ourselves as we fellowship and worship together.
* The offering plates will not be passed but will be available at the back and front of the sanctuary for you to place your offering in.
* Communion will be taken the first Sunday of each month using pre-packaged cups and wafer sets.
* Sanitation and cleaning is done weekly.~Hand sanitizers are available~
We thank you for your continued support of Christ’s Church!
FINANCIAL UPDATE: Our August 2021 Financial Report shows that our Receipts are $70,273.02 with Expenditures at $76,310.02, leaving us with a NET of ($6,037.00).
Praise the Lord for your faithful giving!
We pray that we each will remain faithful to our giving! Please send your giving to:
PO Box 207
Kresgeville PA 18333
Please send your Praises and Prayer Requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org Pastor Jeremy can be reached at 719-209-4153
September 27, 2021
- PRAISE for Duane’s rebounding recovery. He has not been able to have his initial surgery yet, but he has recovered from all the adverse reactions he had and will be going home sometime tomorrow. THANK YOU ALL for all the prayers. He and Debbie know that they were each heard.
September 26, 2021
- UPDATE on Duane: He has now been moved out of ICU and into a regular room. They told him it may be possible that he will go home on Tuesday. Please keep him and Debbie in your prayers.
September 25, 2021
- Prayers for Kimberley’s dad, Garry. He fell yesterday and was transported by ambulance to the hospital and was admitted. He has a huge hematoma on his kidney and some other scrapes and bruises. Keep his family in prayers as well, with the many miles between them all it makes it very difficult on them.
- UPDATE onDuane Remish: Duane has had the ventilator/breathing tube removed and has had some IV’s removed. He will remain in ICU for a few more days, then moved to a room for most of the week. Please continue to pray for him, the medical staff and Debbie & family as they all go through this trying time.
- UPDATE on Rose Williams: She has been admitted into the hospital with pneumonia. Please keep her in your prayers.
September 24, 2021
- Prayers are needed for Duane. He is in ICU at LHVPocono with a potential blood clot in his lung. He is in “stable” condition. Please keep him in prayer as well as Debbie and his family.
September 23, 2021
- UPDATE on Duane: They were not able to get him on the surgery schedule today so he will be having his surgery tomorrow, the 24th. Please keep him in prayer.
- UPDATE on Rose Williams: She is in need of all our prayers. Her cancer is causing many different issues for her and depression is starting to creep in. She has a 2nd opinion appointment at Sloan Kettering on Sept. 29th to see what options she may have. Please keep her lift in prayer, as well as her family members. This has been a very trying time.
- Wilma Wales had surgery yesterday to replace her aortic valve. Please keep her and her family in prayer as she recovers.
- Betty Lou will be having foot surgery in October and is going through the pre-surgery testing. Please continue to lift her in prayer.
September 22, 2021
- Duane will be having surgery in the morning, Sept. 23rd. Please keep him and his surgical team in your prayers.
September 21, 2021
- Prayers are needed for Duane. He was taken to the hospital at 1:00 AM today in a great deal of pain. He now has been admitted and will be there for at least 2 to 3 days as the doctors monitor the progress of eliminating the serious infection that he has. He has been told he has Gallbladder stones and Pancreatitis. Once the infection is cleared, there will be a surgery. Please keep Debbie and his family in your prayers as well.
September 19, 2021
- UPDATE on Shania, Jeanette Marino’s niece: Her latest test results were not so good, but they are not giving up. She will be going into NYC for 3 days per treatment of a chemo trial. Please keep her and her young boys and family members all in your prayers. Pray that this new trial will be successful.
- Pray for John & Gwen as they are struggling with Covid. Please pray for a full recovery.
- Keep Duane in prayer as he is suffering with medical issue right now.
September 15, 2021
- Please pray for all MCC members who are dealing with financial issues, spiritual, health, emotional, relationship/marital issues.
- Pray for all who are dealing with Covid/Delta virus. Pray God’s healing touch, comfort and peace on all.
- LisaAnn is asking for pray for Mike Driscoll & Steve Richer both with cancer related issues.
- Pray for our country and all the issues we are dealing with, that our leaders will make God-honoring decisions.
- Pray for the unsaved.
- Unspoken requests.
September 1, 2021
- Cathy R. Is asking for prayer for Rose Williams (Johnny’s sister) test results show new nodules in her chest area that are of a very aggressive form of cancer. She has an appointment on 9-15-21 to discuss a new medication and any other treatment her dr. decide on. Pray for guidance, wisdom and peace.
August 29, 2021
- Nicole Williams is asking for prayer for her husband, John, that he has no adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine that he must get because he is a nurse and as such is given no choice in getting vaccinated. Nicole says, “We are expecting our first child any day now which is the reason why he is getting vaccinated because we need the two incomes and the health insurance for our daughter. He is making this sacrifice for her. I am doing my best not to worry and to leave it in God’s hands, but it is truly difficult. I appreciate your prayers. Thank you, Nicole”.
August 28, 2021
- Christine Haley is asking for prayer for Bill, he was admitted to hospital on Tuesday. He is on IV antibiotics and pain meds for a complex infection. Thank you all!
- LisaAnn thanks all for their prayers. “Socks” has crossed over the Rainbow bridge.
August 25, 2021
- Please keep Laura C’s grandson in prayer as he is trying to pass a kidney stone.
- Cathy is asking for prayer for her daughter LisaAnn as her cat “Socks” (17yrs old) which she has had since he was a kitten is very ill. Dr’s give only day’s.
August 22, 2021
- Praise for answered prayer-Kim, Christine and Bill Haley’s daughter, is finally feeling better. Thank you all for your prayers.
Requests from this mornings service:
- Pray for missionaries world wide, especially those in Afghanistan, with all that is happening there.
- Keep those working the fair booth in prayer for strength & stamina to do what all that needs to be done not just selling food, but spreading the gospel. Pray also for the Apple Dumpling Gang & those slicing & dicing peppers & onions.
- Continued prayers for healing for Terry & Nancy Costenbader, Bill & Susan Tavares & Jennifer and Yvonne’s eye issue.
- Pray for all those who are/will be effected by hurricane Henri & Grace.
- Pray for Sandie’s sister Lisa Dealy, as she was suffering from bee stings then 10 days later tested positive for COVID.
- Pray for Betty Lou Clark as she was stung by numerous bees.
- Pray for Jen’s (not Tavares) cataract surgery.
- Pray for David Flamm, our missionary in Alaska, who is battling cancer and other related issues.
- Unspoken Requests – God knows them all.
August 19, 2021
Please pray for Kim, Bill and Christine Haley’s daughter. She is fully vaccinated but still contracted COVID. She had been sick for a week now and not feeling better . Please pray this leaves her soon.
- LisaAnn is asking for prayer for Agnes Mulligan, she is 90 years old and has just been diagnosed with Covid. Pray God healing touch on her body, and peace & comfort for the family.
- PRAISE UPDATE FROM AUGUST 9TH REQUEST: The young mom looking for a new job because of vaccine requirements has found NEW EMPLOYMENT! We are all so excited with this answer to prayer…a job offer just two days before her exemption letter was denied! God knows what we need…and when we need it if we but trust HIM and HIS timing! Thank you, Jesus!
August 15, 2021
- Please pray for Joe. He is being treated for blood cancer and is getting ready for a stem cell transplant.
Please pray for Pastor Jeremy’s Aunt Joan who has been diagnosed with Covid.
Please keep Susan Tavares in prayer as she is having neck surgery, also pray for Jennifer who is having back issues.
Prayers for Terry & Nancy Costenbader for health related issues.
John Robinson is requesting prayer for his sister Rose Williams who is going to have Thyroid Surgery asap she meets with the Dr. on Monday 8-16 to schedule a series of tests and then set a date for the surgery.
Please pray for those in Haiti after the earthquake and all the people arriving to help. Pray God’s protection on all involved.
Pray for our world to return to you.
August 9, 2021
- Prayers for a young woman who is a wife, mom and has a full-time job. Her place of employment is considering making it mandatory that all employees get the Covid vaccination, which she is not in agreement with, so her job may be in jeopardy.
August 1, 2021
- Please pray for Lynn Hennets friend’s husband, Dave. He had his left leg removed last year due to Bone Cancer. They have now found that the cancer metastasized and is in both of his lungs. Pray that he knows the Lord and that the Lord will direct His medical care.
July 26, 2021
- Please pray for Bethany. She has blood tests and scans that need to be done this week with then possible changes in her treatments. Pray that she feels Gods presence surrounding her, giving her strength and endurance as she goes through this trying season.
- Continued prayers for Terry Costenbader and his wife Nancy as they each battle health issues.
- Continued prayers for Valeria Talcove as she awaits her surgery.
- Continued prayers for Jeanette Marino’s niece, Shania as she deals with her battle with cancer.
- Betty Lou Clark requested prayers for her upcoming foot surgery in September.
- MCC needs – Prayers for Fusion & the West End Fair and the need for volunteers.
- Prayers for the Firemen fighting the forest fires on the west coast as well as all those being displaced by them.
- Prayers for Missionaries as they spread the word of the Lord to the unsaved.
- Unspoken requests.
July 24, 2021
- Denise Widdowson is asking for prayer for Gary. He will have an ultrasound of his liver due to a very small lesion found when he had an MRI of his stomach. He had been in the hospital July 19 thru July 22 due to a kidney infection. Thank you for your prayers.
July 19, 2021
- UPDATE on Valerie Talcove: Surgery for her cancer has been postponed due to her having infected wisdom teeth. Please pray for Gods peace to hold her close as she now has to wait until she has her wisdom teeth removed and the infection is gone. Pray for patience to fill her and that Gods strength can keep her anxiety at bay as she waits.
- UPDATE on Shaina, Jeanette Marino’s niece: She has gotten mixed results after her latest scans. She has had some shrinking of some tumors but growth in others. There doesn’t seem to be any further damage to any organs at this time. Chemo needs to be done for another 2 months, then the doctors will do another scan. She also may be up for a “trial” in a few months but that would have to take place in Manhattan. Please keep her, her children and family in prayer as they all go through this journey with her.
July 18, 2021
- UPDATE on Terry Costenbader: The doctors were able to remove the kidney stones and the stents that they had put in. Please keep Terry in your prayers as he goes through the recovery process.
- Please remember Valerie Talcove as she has surgery tomorrow. Please pray the cancer has been contained and that they are able to remove it all.
- Please keep the people in Germany & Belgium in your prayers as they are in the worst flooding ever and the loss of life is devastating.
- Prayer for those on the West Coast with the increase of fires and the worst drought in a very long time. Pray for the safety of those individuals who must abandon their homes as well as the firemen fighting the fire. May God protect them all.
- Prayers for members of Middlecreek who are experiencing spiritual, emotional, and/or marriage issues.
- Pray that more people volunteer for the West End Fair and Fusion ministries that are coming up quickly.
July 12, 2021
- Praise God! Bill Tavares knee replacement surgery went very well and he has been up for a walk. Continue to pray for him as he goes through this recovery period.
- Keep Terry Costenbader in your prayers as he will be having surgery to remove some kidney stones.
- Remember as people come to mind to lift them up in prayer. We never know what someone is going through, and we all can use uplifting prayers on our behalf.
July 8, 2021
- Prayers for Valerie Talcove as she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be having surgery on July 19th
- Denise Widdowson is asking for prayer for her son John who is in need of housing again in Milford Delaware. Please ask God to open up a place for him to live. Where he lives now is being sold. (thank you for your prayers). Lift Eileen in prayer too for she will need a place to live as well since it is her house that is being sold. God knows and will provide because He loves us so. They have to be out by September 1st. Eileen and John work at the same company. Eileen has been a work mom for John so you can see why I care for her well being too. I ask for housing to be available by the time they need to move out, because nothing is impossible with God! Faith !!
June 29, 2021
- Please pray for Tiffany Johnson, age 27, who has been diagnosed with stage 3 aggressive breast cancer. She is meeting with the doctors to discuss the next steps. Pray that all concern make the best decisions.
June 28, 2021
- Praise & Prayer requests from Cathy Robinson: LisaAnn is asking for prayer for a co-workers father Joe Sanchez who was in a car accident and during some test it was discovered he has an Aneurism and will need surgery. No date set as of yet.
- Praise that Baby Bryce (3yrs) is continuing to make improvements.
June 27, 2021
- Elijah, the little boy in Texas we were praying for while he battled Covid is now having kidney issues. Please keep him in prayers.
- Please continue to hold Arlene Kugler in prayer as she continues to have some health issues.
- Betty Lou Clark would appreciate prayer for her family.
- Prayer for all those who do not know Jesus. We pray that they can see His love around them.
- Praise God for new life! Mowrey’s grandson was born on the 24th and is healthy and well.
June 11, 2021
- Cathy Robinson’s son, Robert Young, needs prayer as he has some health issues and his doctor just advised him he needs to see a Cardiologist & a Ear-Nose & Throat Specialist. God knows all the details.
- Prayers are needed for the nephew of Juliette DeSanto’s co-worker. His name is Christopher and he is 42 years old and is in brain surgery as I type, after suffering a stroke. Please lift him and his family up in prayer.
June 4, 2021
- Laura DeStefano is in need of prayers. She has breast cancer and facing serious surgery soon. Please remember her and family in prayers.
June 3, 2021
- UPDATE on Shaina: She has recently received her last chemo treatment. She is trying hard to get on with her life with her 3 young boys. Please remember her in prayer, that she may finally be cancer-free. She and her family are very grateful for all of the prayers that have been prayed and she knows that God has blessed her.
May 23, 2021
- Michelle Baldwin is suffering through a kidney stone. Prayers that this stone will dissolve quickly without causing her anymore pain.
- Pray for family and friends who are still suffering through Covid. May their bodies heal completely and quickly.
- Pray for Kimberly Tavares’ father-in-law Ken whose cancer has returned.
May 10, 2021
- Please pray for Tina Colon, Jen Tavares’ friend with her continued battle with cancer.
May 2, 2021
- Please pray for the following friends of John & Cathy Robinson: Jack who was admitted to the hospital with shortness of breath and not eating properly. No other details available at this time. Pray also for Rosco a friends friend as he is also in the hospital with breathing issues no other info available and for John Pasquerillo as he has been having stomach related issues and the doctors can not find a specific reason. Pray also for Johns wife Judy, both she and John have numerous health issues.
- Pray for Rose Williams who has kidney stones and back issues.
March 23, 2021
- Prayer is needed again for Jeanette Marino’s niece, Shaina. She has been battling cancer successfully for the past 4 years, has 3 young boys and is only in her early 40s. Doctors have just found 3 new spots that are cancerous. She has just begun intensive chemo and has a long road ahead of her. Please pray for strength, courage and comfort as she travels this all too familiar road again. Prayers for her family as well.
March 17, 2021
- Prayers for Jack & Elli Bellis please. Jack has just had surgery on his eye, due to fluid build up. He is recouperating. Elli is having trouble with her balance. She’s fine at home, but when out, she needs to hold onto something or someone. They both could just benefit from prayers that they feel Gods arms holding them. They do find much JOY in seeing their great grandson weekly.
March 6, 2021
- Lynn Hennet is asking for prayer for a co-worker husband’s, Dave L, who was diagnosed with bone cancer and had his entire leg removed from the hip joint down. Prayers for his beginning rehab and continued positive attitude. Lynn doesn’t know if he knows the Lord, so please pray he finds Him.
Also another co-worker Diane, was diagnosed with follicular squamous cell carcinoma on her leg, and she is undergoing chemo.
March 5, 2021
- Please keep a young 12-year old girl named Naimlynne in your prayers. She goes to the Northampton School District school and has just been diagnosed with leukemia. Doctors have said that she will have an uphill battle with very aggressive treatment, in hopes that they can cure her. Her mother is a single mom with 3 kids to raise and a job. Much prayer is needed for Naimlynne and her family.
January 26, 2021
- Please pray for the hand of comfort to be felt by Jessica as she struggles with the bond of addiction. Let her feel the arms of Jesus carry her through this struggle.
November 15, 2020
- Please pray for Sandie LeMunyon’s sister-in-law Lizzette Schweppenheiser. She is undergoing 6 months of chemo for pancreatic cancer and with a cat scan they’ve now found a tumor on her liver. She will have a biopsy next Thursday to find out if the cancerous metastasized. Please pray the cancer can be treated. She along with Sandie’s brother prayed for Sandie to accept the Lord for 10 years! Thankfully their prayers were answered and I hope our prayers for her are answered. Thank you.