Please join us for in-person church on January 23rd!
Guidelines for Worship gatherings at MCC
Romans 13:1 says “Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.”
Over the past year-plus, MCC has chosen to abide by the state and federal mandates regarding the COVID-19 virus. Finally, all of the mandates/requirements have been lifted.
The leadership at MCC believes that we should continue to follow the guidelines set out by our government officials. Social distancing is no longer required. We can hug and shake hands. We are no longer asking you to wear a mask while you are inside the building.
However, we do recognize that some people may still have reasons to be concerned about their health. So, the leadership at MCC is also asking that we all show respect to those who choose to continue to social distance and/or wear a mask. If this is you, we encourage you to continue doing what you feel is right and/or necessary.
God commands us in Philippians 2:3-4 to “Do nothing from selfish or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also the interests of others.”
Remember the unity and love of Christ that kept us together this past year+ and please continue to put Christ and others before ourselves as we fellowship and worship together.
* The offering plates will not be passed but will be available at the back and front of the sanctuary for you to place your offering in.
* Communion will be taken the first Sunday of each month using pre-packaged cups and wafer sets.
* Sanitation and cleaning is done weekly.~Hand sanitizers are available~
PO Box 207
Kresgeville PA 18333
Please send your Praises and Prayer Requests to: email@example.com Pastor Jeremy can be reached at 719-209-4153
January 18, 2022
January 17, 2022
- Cathy R. is asking for prayer for the 133 MP unit of South Carolina who has been deployed for approximately 9 – 12 in the Middle East. This is my son’s old unit. Please pray for their safety while away from home.
January 16, 2022
- Please pray for a very young relative of Yvonne’s, 7 year old Gavin Burns. A tumor has been found close to the ankle area of his one leg. Further testing showed it was cancerous and there’s a tumor on his lung. He is being admitted into Ai Hospital DuPont Children’s Hospital for treatment. The doctors believe he will be there for the best part of a year. Please pray for Gavin, his family and his friends as they all process this sudden news and walk with him through this process.
January 13, 2022
- From Denise Widdowson: My son John got a room to rent very reasonable and in a mansion, minutes from his job! Praising God! Thank you so much for your prayers….he moves February 1st! Amen and Amen!
January 11, 2022
- Denise Widdowson is asking for prayer for her husband, Gary. He was in the hospital on Saturday night for blood in the stools. After a cat scan, he has some issues going on with his liver and is seeing a gastrologist on January 21. He is also retaining fluid in his stomach and is dehydrated, very tired, no appetite, and weak. He is home but not himself. Please pray for healing for Gary, as well as peace and comfort for both of them.
January 9, 2022
- LisaAnn is asking for prayers for Salvatore Reeni-Luccasi, 15 years old, who tragically lost his mom last month to a massive heart attack for which he had to make the 911 call. His father is not in his life, so he will be adopted by his aunt & uncle. Prayers for peace, comfort and guidance are being asked for.
January 6, 2022
- From Christine Haley: Bill’s surgery had to be postponed because he tested positive for Covid. I have been very sick and will be tested today. His surgery is now scheduled for Jan 27. Please pray that his implant battery hangs in there, it’s very weak. Thank you, Middlecreek! We miss you!
January 1, 2022
- A prayer request from Denise Widdowson: I am asking for prayer for my son John that he will get into the place for rent that is 5 minutes from his job. Affordable and for musicians. Asking for God’s will to be done. Thanks
- Please add Jeremy to the prayer list as he has also tested positive for Covid.
- Pray for all members of MCC.
December 28, 2021
- Please pray for Kimberley, Josh, Kayla & baby as they all tested positive for Covid.
- Pray for all who are being affected by this virus.
- Pray for our world to return to Jesus.
December 27, 2021
- Christine Haley sent the following request: Please pray for Bill, he is facing surgery to replace the battery in his DBS implant. He is currently having many debilitating issues because the battery is weak. Hoping they can do the surgery very soon. Thank you!
- Please add the LeMunyon family to your prayers as Alexis father Jack has been diagnosed with Lung cancer. Pray for guidance, comfort & peace for the family, also a friend of the family has passed away this week.
- A lady named Kathy has a blockage in her heart and needs an MRI soon. They scheduled one for February but she needs it sooner. Pray for God’s intervention.
- Keep Laura & family in prayer as her ex has numerous health issues. God knows all the details.
- Pray for Johnny’s boss, Larry, for health related issues.
December 26, 2021
- Please pray for Evelyn Smith (Arlene Kugler’s twin) as she has Covid; also for her daughter who has it as well as pneumonia. Pray for God’s healing touch, peace & comfort for both.
- Please pray for all members of MCC who are battling Covid: Lenig family, Cetnar family, Barb & Bobby Riehl and others we do not know about. Pray God’s healing touch on all.
- Those who have been diagnosed with Cancer and are in treatment.
- Kimberley who isn’t feeling well.
- Pray that our world would seek Jesus.
December 22, 2021
- Marie and Austin (Costello) are asking for prayer. Marie’s sister, Carolyn, just passed away.
December 20, 2021
- Praise: Laura C’s daughter & family are all feeling much better and thank all for their prayers.
- Please pray for John Robinson’s co-worker Dave, he son was killed on Saturday in a motorcycle accident. Prayers needed for comfort, peace & guidance as this family has suffered the loss of many members in the past month a brother, sister-in-law and others.
December 19, 2021
- Please pray for Bobby Riehl as he is sick with a cold.
- Prayers for all those who are battling either Cancer or Covid.
- Prayers for John Haines’ mom who has both cancer & dementia for peace comfort & guidance.
- Prayers for Tamara & family health.
- Praise from Rose Williams – Johnny Robinson’s sister she had a blood transfusion due to white count levels and since then has been feeling much better. She has 4 more Chemo treatments to go then the doctors will make decisions as to what to do next if anything. Thank you for all your prayers.
- LisaAnn is asking for continued prayer for Jimmy Dawes who has been approved for stem cell surgery in January, Pray for good test results on Thursday. She is also asking for prayers for another co-worker’s Aunt & Uncle who both have numerous health issues and has now been determined that they can no longer live alone. Decisions need to be made as to a facility that they can both be placed in together. Pray for the family who has to make these decisions.
December 16, 2021
- Laura Caicedo is asking for prayer for her daughter Leslie, son-in-love Peter & the grandchildren William, Lillian, Pete Jr. & Hugh as they are all sick. No other information is available at this time. Will update as more info becomes known. Please pray for God’s healing hand on this family. Thank you all.
- UPDATE ON NIDIA: She is still at Fox Chase in Philadelphia. She is being discharged Monday. She is receiving chemo for her bone cancer and has also been diagnosed with leukemia, which is in the early stages. The leukemia cannot be treated at this time because of the ongoing chemo. Please pray that the treatment she is receiving for her bone cancer will also treat the leukemia and that God would heal Nidia!
December 14, 2021
- Please pray for Ray’s friend, Edmund. He has lung cancer. Please pray for him as he goes through treatments.
December 8, 2021
- Please pray for Nidia. She is back in the hospital. If you would like to send to her a card, please give it to Gwen Haines, and she will mail it to her.
December 3, 2021
November 30, 2021
- Cathy R. is asking for prayer for Robert Young. He is having some health issues.
November 25, 2021
- PRAISE! Sharon had surgery which went very well. However, she now has an infection that needs to heal. Please pray for a speedy recovery for Sharon and healing for the infection.
November 24, 2021
- I am asking for prayer for Gary Widdowson, as he is having issues with skin rash on his legs. Being treated for hypersensitivity. Very weak, cannot walk far, and his balance is off. A lot of blood work and a urine test is being done.
- Prayer Request from Cathy R. Please pray for Sharon Kirkland (52) who has just been diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer that is not contained to just one area. Please pray also for her family.